Image source farfetch

توني أدري

Babushka is refer to a woman's headscarf tied below the chin in the Eastern European manner

I always thought they were the dolls source


G said…
The Russian dolls are called matryoshka dolls :)
the boudoir. said…
they're called matryoshka, people always seem to incorrectly call them babushka and it caught up

Popular posts from this blog

باي نومه لبستني

دراريع بأقل من ٥٠ دينار

The Black Ice Cream