Pretty Little Things: Dolls & Textiles
Pretty Little Things (PLT) charity event is being held at Sadu House (Gulf Road - Across Seif Palace). This time PLT requested a group of regional designers to dress dolls with their signature clothes, these dolls will be sold and proceeds will go for building a second orphanage house. For more info click here.
Tomorrow they will be closed, but will be available again on Monday (5 Nov.) and Tuesday (6 Nov) from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Previous event click here
Doll by Yousef Al-Ibrahim OMG that looks exactly like him :) see his picture below
Picture taken by Confashion at 4 Boutique - unveiling Dina Al-Rujaib and Yousef Al-Ibrahim Collection
Amna Al-Salem with her doll
Maze Doll by Bibi Al-Ghanim
and here are some of Bibi Al-Ghanim's creations Maze, you could find them at 52 Degrees Store click here
below are items by Jars store
Jars is located at Shuwaikh , Creative Design Center Tel: 22258660
L'atelier Nawbar from Beirut
Follow Nouf on instagram and see pretty little images click here
The event will be available on
Monday 5 November
Tuesday 6 November
3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
For more detail on participants, see below:
- Hettabretz, flying in from Italy with the most divine leather and fur creations. Their creations are around the world in stores like Bergdorf Goodman in New York, Loewe in Madrid, Fortnum & Mason in London, and Neiman Marcus Dallas, among others. Hettabretz has been worn by Hollywood royalty like Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor and has collaborated with Prada, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren, to name a few.
- Trickponi showroom, based in Saudi Arabia which represents regional favorites Fyunka and L'Atelier Nawbar, as well as New York-based brands Shosh, Shui Chen, Giles & Brother, among others.
- Maians, a Barcelona-based brand of men and women's shoes. The original Spanish plimsoll.
- Greet Touch Hydroponics, a Kuwait-based supplier of all you need to grow your own indoor herbs and vegetables without messy soil.
- Jars, a houseware and home decor shop that produces its own line of hand-painted bowls, boxes, trays and containers.
- Maze, a dazzling line of furniture and home accessories designed by Bibi Al Ghanim.
- Ivy, a line of leather handbags, hand-crafted in Lebanon.
- Lina Jewelry, a line of crochet metal jewelry dipped in precious metals.
- Oleana, a Kuwait-based baby and maternity store that sells the latest and most stylish essentials.
- So Lulu, a line of handmade jewelry by Lubna Al Naqeeb using semi-precious stones.
- Amna Alsalem, the Kuwaiti clothing label that caused pulses to race at its launch in the Missoni mere months ago.